Skip To Content
Home » Corporate Services
- Premises Liability Analysis - A detailed review of
forseeability of a crime occurring on the property based on a statistical
analysis of property and neighborhood crime data. Reasonable cost-effective
security measures are developed to reduce the opportunity for crime and the
protection of employees, visitors and guests.
- Physical Security Surveys - A review of existing physical
security measures to determine their adequacy and sufficiency. Measures include
physical barriers such as fences, gates, and locks; pedestrian and vehicular
control devices and procedures; CCTV systems; and personnel access control.
- Crime Prevention Reviews - A review of internal measures
designed to protect assets and personnel, such as workplace violence prevention
policies, termination policies, recruiting and employment practices.
- Security Training Programs - Providing security and crime
prevention training for employees based on the unique organizational
Legal Assistance Services
- Civil and Criminal Investigations - Conducting internal and
external investigations to identify legal liability and incident causes in
furtherance of the organization’s crime prevention and suppression objectives.
- Process Service - Serving legal documents such as
complaints and summons and subpoenas for attorneys and other parties.
- Expert Witness - Premises Liability - Providing expert
witness services to plaintiff and defense attorneys in matters of negligent or
- Witness Location - Locating witnesses and other individuals
in connection with litigation and other legitimate business purposes through
data base research and personal interviews.
- Employee Background Investigations - Verification of
applicant information to determine initial and continuing employment
- Employee Misconduct Inquiries - Conduct
inquiries to identify non-criminal violations of company policies and
Copyright © 2011 Blake & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.